All the PARTS, All the Time!
Breathe Easy In-Duct Air Purifiers
Breathe Easy In-Duct Air PurifiersAir Purifier for 5" (127 mm) duct and 6" (152 mm) duct
The in-duct air purifier works silently and safely within the duct to reduce the odors of tobacco smoke, mildew, mustiness, chemical vapors and toilets, to provide you with fresher, cleaner, and healthier air on-board. The unit produces no harmful ozone and will not significantly decrease air flow velocity through the duct.
The Breathe Easy is positioned directly in the air stream of the air conditioning duct, purifying the air before it reaches your cabin. It requires no fan of its own, so its operation is absolutely silent.
- Uses an intense ultraviolet light that produces no harmful ozone
- Photocatalytic Nano-Mesh structure is safe and powerful, does not degrade under intense ultraviolet light
- Reduce mold spores, bacteria, viruses, fumes, and odors with a reduction of up to 99.9 % in bacteria, fungi, mold, and pollen grains
- Cleaner air may lessen allergy and asthma symptoms
- Eliminates unpleasant odors, enhances air quality
- Works silently within the duct
- For 6 in (15.4 cm) ducts and 5" (127 mm) ducts (2 Separate Products)
Reduce the odors of tobacco smoke, mildew, mustiness, chemical vapors and toilets, and inhale fresher, cleaner, healthier air onboard. Inside the air duct, the Dometic Breathe Easy™ uses innovative Photocatalytic Nano-Mesh technology with ultraviolet light to improve your boat's air quality. The ultraviolet bulb inside uses a specific frequency of light that is not harmful. The Dometic Breathe Easy™ reduces mold spores, bacteria, viruses, and fumes with a reduction of up to 99.9 % in bacteria, fungi, mold, and pollen grains.
Tropical Marine Air Conditioning, Inc. services and sells marine equipment and parts- Marine Air, AquaAir, Technicold, and Cruisair air conditioning, reverse osmosis by Sea Recovery, ClearMate, Bluewater, ECOmar Sewage Treatment Systems, and Eskimo Ice and Polar Cap ice machines. CONTACT US for your marine parts and equipment needs.
Thank you for your interest in Tropical Marine Air Conditioning!