All the PARTS, All the Time!
Marine Air Self Contained Air Conditioning
Self-Contained Air Conditioning
Marine HVAC For Smaller Boats Up to 12 Meters (40 Feet)
Self-contained marine HVAC units are typically the best choice for smaller boats up to about 12 meters (40 feet) due to the lower cost of the units and installation.
A self-contained air conditioner has all of the major components mounted on a single chassis, which is installed in the living area; usually under a bunk or settee, or in a locker. Cooling-only models are available, as well as reverse-cycle, which can cool or heat. Also available are air conditioning kits, which include the self-contained unit, water pump, ducting, and grilles -- all the components needed for a complete system.
Contact our Parts Department for all your marine air conditioning parts and equipment needs. We are here to answer your questions and deliver your parts and equipment quickly and efficiently.
Dometic Turbo DTUSelf-contained Air Conditioner from 6000 BTU/h to 16000 BTU/h
Designed from the inside out with multiple patented innovations. The redesigned composite drain pan of the Turbo Series is stronger with strengthened drain threads to resist cracking. A vibration-isolation mounting system results in significantly quieter, virtually vibration-free performance. While cooling or heating, the enclosed blower motor eliminates overhang for reduced depth.
- Available in 230V 50Hz, 230V 60Hz, 115V 60Hz
- Up to 21 % increased cooling capacity and up to 27 % more energy efficient
- Designed from the inside out with multiple patented innovations
- Compact design uses less space
- Vibration-isolation mounts reduce noise and vibration
- Rust-free composite drain pan
- Engineered to maximize the performance of R-410A refrigerant
Dometic DCU 18Compact Unit, 115V / 60HZ - 18,000 BTUs
The Dometic DCU 18 Multi-Ton Air Conditioning Compact series of self-contained marine air conditioners offers 18,000 and 27,000, and 30,000 BTU/hr of reverse-cycle cooling and heating. These high-capacity units were engineered to harness and maximize the impressive performance of environmentally safe R-410A refrigerant. Used in the HVAC industry for more than 10 years, R-410A is proven and reliable, complies with all EPA standards, and is accepted worldwide.
- Compact design reduces unit size by up to 25% of the original Vector Rotary's size
- High-velocity (HV) fully-insulated blowers are rotatable
- Engineered to maximize the performance of R-410A, an environmentally safe refrigerant
- Unique compressor and reversing valve mounting reduces vibration
- Electrical box is installed within unit footprint on 18K and 27K models; remotely mounted for 30K models
- High-efficiency rotary and scroll compressors are quiet and more reliable
- Condenser coil's cupronickel-encased copper condenser coil provides maximum heat transfer and high resistance to corrosion
Thank you for your interest in Tropical Marine Air Conditioning!